You’ve dedicated years to your Tennessee business and now it’s time to harvest the value you have created. However, t在这里 is more to the process than hanging out a ‘For Sale’ sign as if selling your home. 你需要权利 纳什维尔的商业经纪人. 准备和经验就是一切.
我如何在纳什维尔出售我的生意? You are wondering who can help you get the best value for your business. 田纳西河谷集团 offers a professional and confidential way to sell a business in Nashville. All our brokers are registered professionals who will ensure that you get the best price when you are looking to sell a business in Nashville. 我们的 experts professionals are the answer to your query “我如何在纳什维尔出售我的生意?”.
Before placing your business on the market, you need a realistic, market-based valuation. 这比你想象的要复杂得多, so talking to a professional business intermediary like Jim is the right starting point. 你可能认为你知道你的生意值多少钱, and you might be certain about what you want/need to get when you sell your business. 而是你的数字市场现实? 点击 在这里 了解更多韦德体育app官网如何帮助您的企业进行估值.
The right buyer is someone who has the capital and know-how to take your Tennessee company to the next level. It can be difficult to find a well-qualified buyer when you want to keep your search confidential. 我们的 富兰克林-based业务代理 team will assist with all aspects of finding appropriate potential buyers, 你可以放心，我们会按你的要求谨慎行事.
一旦找到合格的潜在买家, we will also request a signed letter of intent that details the proposed sale price, 一个付款计划, 条款, 条件, 提出融资, 及其他相关细节. 这封信为最终销售协议的谈判奠定了基础.
The buyer will conduct due diligence before making a final commitment to buy your business. Some business owners who have been through it say due diligence is like a proctology exam! We will help you work with the buyer to determine how the due diligence will be carried out, 什么时候可以获得专有信息, and how to do it so that it isn’t disruptive to the daily operation of your business.
尽职调查周期通常为60至90天. 重要的是要使它尽可能短. 你将被要求签署一份“不开店”协议, meaning you will terminate discussions with other potential buyers until the period of due diligence has expired, 或者成交了, 以先到期者作准.
The next step in the process will be to negotiate the purchase agreements. We will coordinate this process with your Tennessee-licensed attorney and work to make this as brief and affordable as possible, remembering that making sure you are legally protected before and after the sale is of paramount importance.
The average length of time to sell a company is nine months, but averages can be deceiving. 出售企业所需的时间长短取决于许多因素, 比如业务的性质和复杂性, 所需的资金, 以及经济状况. Having said that, if a business is overpriced, it’s likely to never sell.
If you have decided that now is the right time to sell your Tennessee business, you want experienced and trustworthy professional guidance to sell for the best price and on the best 条款.
田纳西河谷集团(田纳西河谷集团)处于领先地位 纳什维尔的商业经纪人. They specialize in the brokerage and transfer of businesses with annual revenue of $4,000,000 to $50,000,000. 他们与纳什维尔的企业主合作, 富兰克林, 并在田纳西州全境提供以下服务:
当你和田纳西山谷部队交战时, their first step is to evaluate your Nashville business and determine its fair market value. They will then develop a comprehensive confidential marketing memorandum that provides prospective buyers with key company information, 如:
对细节的执着使田纳西河谷集团与众不同 纳什维尔的商业经纪人 使用一刀切模板. 你的生意是独一无二的, so we customize your marketing memorandum to include all the information a qualified buyer needs to make a smart decision.
一旦估价和上市备忘录完成, 田纳西河谷集团 will custom-build a strategy to promote your business to financially-qualified buyers. 这一策略可能包括:
- 联系 with our own database of individuals and companies that we know are interested in business acquisition.
- 技术: Technology-related transactions are not done on the basis of simple metrics but instead rely on a buyer’s strategic considerations of technology, 客户配合, 创新的速度, 和创造力. The professional business brokers at the 田纳西河谷集团 understand these considerations.
- 医疗保健: Selling a Nashville based healthcare service has its own set of unique factors. 估值避开了正常的衡量标准, the pool of buyers is not always obvious and proving sustainable revenue streams is paramount. We have helped physicians prepare for retirement through selling their healthcare practice, and we have helped bright young entrepreneurs take their healthcare-related technology to the next level.
We understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality throughout the sales process. We will not disclose the identity of your company or share relevant confidential information about your company without the prospective buyer first signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- We can assist interested buyers in arranging financing by leveraging our network of banking relationships. 这包括传统的融资或小企业管理局担保的贷款.
- We will coordinate with the seller’s accountant and attorney to ensure that the closing is accomplished at a cost consistent with your tax and legal objectives.